Home

2022 Nissan Versa issues

The Most Common 2017 Nissan Versa Problems Failure of the Continuously-Variable Transmission Several owners reported the vehicle stalling while accelerating and sluggish gear changes while the vehicle had less than 20,000 miles on the odometer. After investigation, the CVT was replaced due to premature failure 2017 Nissan Versa. Risk of Major Repair. In the next 12 mos, assuming typical miles & conditions

2017 Nissan versa sv: super comfortable, affordable, good mileage. The car is super reliable, I only have to fill up once a week it is 28 miles to the gallon and it holds 12.5 gallons. The car is comfortable too The 2017 Nissan Versa has been recalled 3 times by NHTSA 2007 Nissan Versa Problems The main categories of complaints within the 2007 model of the Versa focus on the wheels and hubs system and the exhaust system. The 2007-2011 Nissan Veras was recall in the US in both May of 2016 and July 2017 for the defective airbags that could potentially cause severe injuries or death

Suspension problem of the 2017 Nissan Versa 7 Failure Date: 08/22/2020 Tl -the contact's rented a Nissan Versa the contact stated while her son was driving 40-46 mph the vehicle jerked, shook and swerved. And the driver crashed into a cone If you had a 2013 to 2017 Nissan Sentra, 2014 to 2017 Nissan Versa Note, or 2012 to 2017 Nissan Versa, and you had that CVT transmission had problems, you're included in this settlement. This one, the defect shows outside of the five-year 60,000 mile powertrain warranty To add injury to insult, it took years for Nissan to address the problem. Car Complaints inserted a special note on its main complaint page for the 2012 Versa, warning consumers that it has data on this car's CVT transmission failure on model years 2012 to 2017. It reveals that a Nissan CVT class action settlement was reached in late November. Nissan Versa: Engine Cranks → Won't Start There are a lot of issues that can cause your Versa to crank, but not start. The engine needs air, fuel, and a spark in order to run. It is highly likely that if the engine is cranking, but not starting that it has thrown an OBDII code

2017 Nissan Versa Problems Worth Knowing About

68 problems have been reported for the 2017 Nissan Versa. The following chart shows the 17 most common problems for 2017 Nissan Versa. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's air bags with 13 problems. The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's service brakes, hydraulic (9 problems) 2017 Nissan Versa S. Mike S., 07/26/2017. 1.6 S Plus 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT) 33 of 34 people found this review helpful. Great little car. lots of interior & trunk room. 39 plus MPG around town.

The recall began June 12, 2016. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261. Summary: Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2017 Versa vehicles manufactured August 1, 2016, to August 16, 2016. A seam in the fabric section of the side curtain air bags may tear during side curtain air bag deployment. In August 2017, the ignition switch supplier (Alpha Technology Corp.) told Nissan a problem occurred during manufacturing of the ignition switch ball springs. New tests were created for the ignition switches and how they would function on rough roads during vibrations of the vehicles Rating breakdown (out of 5): Comfort 4.3. Interior design 4.2. Performance 4.2. Value for the money 4.4. Exterior styling 4.4. Reliability 4.5. Explore the 2017 Versa Nissan. Shop the 2017 Versa.

2017 Nissan Versa Problems Kelley Blue Boo

Recall Roundup: Nissan Issues Massive Recall Of 2007-2012

2 Common Nissan Versa Note Problems. A list of some of the most common issues Versa Note owners have to deal with. Sunroof Rattles and Explodes. Heads up, Nissan owners! That giant piece of glass above your head may soon be on its way down in a thousand little pieces The problem started to took place around 12,000 miles. I did not do anything but now turning 14k miles and it seems more prevalent when I have just started my car and leaving a parking lot or driveway. Save Share. 2017 Ram 1500 4x4 pentastar 2015 Nissan Versa 1.6S. Save Share How much is a 2017 Nissan Versa? Edmunds provides free, instant appraisal values. Check the 1.6 SL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT) price, the 1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M) price, or any other 2017.

2017 Nissan Versa Owner Reviews & Common Problem

1. The Nissan Versa Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 9th out of 21 for subcompact cars. The average annual repair cost is $456 which means it has excellent ownership costs. The severity of repairs is low while frequency of those issues is average, so major issues are uncommon for the Versa
  2. 2017 Ram 1500 4x4 pentastar 2015 Nissan Versa 1.6S. Save Share. Reply. P. Pinkesh · Registered. Joined 11 mo ago · 1 Posts #14 · 11 mo ago. Same Problem with me. Mine is 2016 versa with only 27 K mileage Starts noise problem at 55 MPH. Dealer technician suggested to replace rear wheel bearing passenger side. Will change by tomorrow
  3. BE WARNED: Nissan is having ongoing problems with censors in both Versas and Sentras. They are aware of the issues but remaining silent. Prior to purchasing my 2017 Nissan Versa, I was a die.
  4. We hope our site will help with selecting of a reliable and safe car. By using this tool, you will be able to get records with description of safety issues for vehicles, equipment, tires and child restraints. These issues include safety recalls for your Nissan VERSA 2017 and complaints other owners have filed
  5. Powering the 2017 Nissan Versa is a naturally aspirated 1.6L inline-4 giving out a very decent 109 horsepower and 107 lb-ft of torque. The engine is either mated to a 5-speed manual or a CVT which sends power to the front wheels only. For the 2017 model year, Nissan has introduced an SV Special Edition package that equips the Versa Sedan with.

My 2017 Nissan Versa paint started bubbling and peeling about 2 months ago. Anyone else have this issue with the 2017 model? weekend-warrior July 13, 2021, 2:11a 2007-2010 Versa (1.8SL) If you are experience problems with your Nissan or Infiniti transmission, call your dealer to verify if the extended warranty covers the vehicle. 2012 to 2017 Nissan Sentra. Batista vs. Nissan North America, Inc.- Lawsuit: Nissan installed CVT transmissions with known defects without warning consumers. Vehicles: 2013.

While not a warranty extension like those offered for 2003-2009 CVT Equipped Nissan Vehicles, this is helpful for those who have have either a 2013-2017 Nissan Sentra or a 2014-2017 Nissan Versa Note with a CVT Transmission. This is version H of the technical service bulletin, which presumably means that there were 7 (SEVEN!) prior versions If you have Nissan Versa transmission problems and are scared you're looking at a major transmission rebuild, or you've got Nissan Versa cruise control problems, read this post. In diagnosing the problem a shop normally finds trouble codes for speed sensors, sensors, gearshift position, transmission control module (TCM) communication, shift. Your Nissan Versa's radiator fan has one of the most important jobs on the vehicle.It is the last line of defense between you and an overheating engine. If the radiator fan is not working, it's a serious problem.. Just because the radiator fan is not on does not mean that it is not working Power Train Problem on the 2017 NISSAN VERSA. Car problem(s) with the 2017 NISSAN VERSA. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process 2017 Nissan Versa consumer reviews. $11,990-$14,130 MSRP range. 4.3 (117 reviews) 84% of drivers recommend this car. Rating breakdown (out of 5): I Bought it new and never had issues. The.

Certain MY 2013-2018 Nissan Altima and certain MY 2016-2018 Nissan Maxima Rear Lower Suspension Links; Certain model year 2013-2018 Nissan Altima Hood Latch Repair; MY 2016-2019 Sentra Stop Lamp Switch Reimbursement Request; 2013-2015 Pathfinder Stop Lamp Switch/Relay; Altima, Sentra, Versa and Juke CVT Warranty Extension Reinstatement Reques From 2012 to 2018, several models of Nissan vehicles received the transmission, including the Sentra, Versa, Versa Note, Altima, Rogue, and Murano models. Some of the most common issues with the vehicles directly relate to the transmission Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the production information on the ignition switch, and replace it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began October 1, 2018. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669. 2017 NISSAN VERSA Report Date: April 26, 2017 Campaign Number: 17V275000 Component

The 2017 Nissan Versa has an above-average predicted reliability rating of 3.5 out of five from J.D. Power. Read more about Versa reliability » 2017 Nissan Versa Recalls. At the time of this writing, there are two recalls that apply to the 2017 Versa. Both correct airbag issues that - if left unfixed - could result in the airbag failing to. We hope our site will help with selecting of a reliable and safe car. By using this tool, you will be able to get records with description of safety issues for vehicles, equipment, tires and child restraints. These issues include safety recalls for your Nissan VERSA 2017 power train and complaints other owners have filed 2012 Nissan Versa 4dr Sedan. 109-horsepower 1.6L I4 CVT FWD. 52000 mi. US $400. CVT complete failure while driving. Car had to be towed. Dealer reports that the transmission fluid got too hot and melted the bearings. Nissan replaced the transmission with a rebuild eating 90% of the cost. The car was out 2k miles out of warranty Great car for the price. Very dependable and reliable. I am a nissan tech an I own a 17 versa 5speed std. Only thing about these versa from 2013 an up is wheel bearings an timing chain cover oil leaks an the exhaust flange between mid pipe to muffler. All are easy fix if you know what your doing

2017 Nissan Versa Transmission Problems. Common warning signs that your transmission is having issues are: Transmission fluid leaks are the most tolerable sign you need a transmission fluid change or potentially even a complete flush service. It's uncommon, but leaks could also suggest there's an issue with your transmission hose.. Top 5 Nissan Versa Problems - 2012 to 2019. 1. Automatic Transmission. The first problem on this list relates to a common safety issue that affects most Nissan vehicles. It involves the CVT transmission. When it goes bad, it starts to hesitate and can sometimes refuse to kick into gear when you need it to

2017 Nissan Versa Transmission Problems CarComplaints

2016 Nissan Versa and Versa Note Lease Questions 161 views 7 comments 0 points Most recent by nicks4 September 2017 Nissan Starting issues with base (stick shift) 2010 versa hatchbac I've written pretty extensively regarding failures in the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) in Nissan vehicles, namely here (Another Nissan CVT Class Action (Versa)), here (2012-2017 Nissan Sentra CVT Class Action Filed), here (Nissan Timing Chain Class Action Settlement), and here (Nissan CVT Warranty Extension).. However, the link to the warranty extension on the Nissan web page has. 2017 Nissan Versa Acceleration. The gutless engine on the Nissan bounds its speed and acceleration, making it sluggish and slow-moving. It takes the Versa a total of 9.2 seconds to reach from 0-60 MPH, and 17.5 seconds to cover a quarter-mile. The engine is comparatively slower than most cars in the segment and becomes noisy and loud as one. 2017 VERSA SEDAN OWNER'S MANUAL and MAINTENANCE INFORMATION For your safety, read carefully and keep in this vehicle. formance problems resulting from modi-fications may not be covered under NISSAN warranties. Both NISSAN and your NISSAN dealer are dedicated to serving all your automotive needs. Your satisfaction with your vehicle and. From 2012-2017, the Nissan Versa comes in four different trim configurations. However, the SL trim was dropped for the 2018 and 2019 model years. The following is a list of trim-specific features for the 2018 model year—except for the SL trim (2017 only) . Nissan Versa S • 15-inch steel wheels • Manual locks and windows • Bluetooth.

The Versa also impresses with a large trunk and superb fuel economy. The 2017 Nissan Versa is a sedan that seats five passengers, and it's sold in S, S Plus, SV, SV Special Edition and SL grades. Front-wheel drive and a four-cylinder engine are standard. A hatchback variant—the Versa Note—is available, and it's reviewed separately I purchased a brand new 2017 Nissan Versa special edition about 28 days ago in the state of Texas. Over the weekend I had to get my Versa towed to the dealership as the car started jerking and then slowed down all the way to 0 mph and 0 rpm. I just got a call from the dealership and have learned they apparently have to replace the entire transmission to solve the problem, with my car only.

2017 Nissan Versa Reliability - Consumer Report

1. Find the best used 2017 Nissan Versa near you. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. We have 662 2017 Nissan Versa vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 417 1-Owner cars, and 453 personal use cars
  2. Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2017 Nissan NV200, Sentra, NV3500 Van, NV3500 Bus, NV200 Taxi, NV1500, NV2500 Van, Chevrolet City Express, 2017-2018 Frontier, Versa Note.
  3. so
  4. ing if yours is on the way out, as noticeable symptoms can be scarce until it is too late
  5. For 2017, Nissan gave the Versa Note hatchback a facelift including the automaker's V-Motion grille, revised headlights and taillights, and new front fascia, while the SR trim's rear fascia is now.
2017 Used Nissan Altima Backup Camera No Accidents

The first Nissan Versa was introduced in 2006 for the 2007 model year as the North American version Nissan Tiida hatchback, then since 2011, Nissan Versa becomes the American version Nissan Latio as a sedan, which is the successor of the Nissan Tiida; and since 2013 it also is a Nissan Versa Note for the U.S. market also as a hatchback Tested vehicle: 2016 Nissan Versa S 4-door. The Nissan Versa sedan was redesigned for the 2012 model year. Beginning with 2016 models, the driver frontal airbag was changed to a simpler design with flexible venting technology. Two tests of the Versa sedan were conducted by Nissan, one of a 2012 model and the other of a 2016 model 2017 Nissan Versa SVDescription: Used 2017 Nissan Versa SV for sale - $10,995 - 50,179 mi with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup CameraCertified Pre-Owned: NoTransmission: AutomaticColor: Gray. $10,995. $205/mo est.*

Nissan Versa Check Engine Light Flashing. Although there are countless attainable causes of an illuminated Check Engine Light, we know from years of providing Check Engine Light Diagnosis Service that there are plentiful common causes including something as simple as a loose gas cap 2015-2017 NISSAN VERSA CENTER DASH RADIO AIR VENT BEZEL TRIM OEM 105188. $37.89. was -. $42.10 | 10% OFF. +$10.00 shipping. For Ford Fusion Double Din Car Stereo+Backup Camera Touch Radio For Mirror Link

2017 Nissan Versa SV 2017 NISSAN VERSA NOTE GAS SAVER LOW 24K MILES RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT BEST OFFER ACCORD CIVIC COROLLA SENTRA GAS SAVER MAKE AN OFFER. Item specifics Condition: Used Seller Notes: LOW LOW MILES RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT NO ISSUES AT ALL READY TO GO Year: 2017 VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 3N1CE2CP4HL36002 Universal Car Decorative Air Flow Intake Hood Scoop Vent Bonnet Cover Carbon 2x (Fits: 2017 Nissan Versa) $19.99. Was: $22.21. Free shipping. or Best Offer

Some existing issues may be difficult to restore. Because individual vehicle condition varies greatly, users of NADAguides.com may need to make independent adjustments for actual vehicle condition. Certified Pre-Owned Incentives or Rebates data is not currently available for the 2017 Nissan Versa Sedan 4D SV I4. Popular on NADAguides Top. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later. Gina. 5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for MY First Car PURCHASE! Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2018. 2017 Nissan Versa Note SL I love this car! I got my 2017 Note for $12,499 before fees and taxes, 14,000 after all fees and taxes. The gas mileage is great A 2017 Versa cabin air filter is responsible for removing contaminants from the air that is used by the climate control system to provide clean air to the passengers. If you follow the service intervals in the owner's manual, you'll likely never have a problem

️ Nissan Versa Problems ️ What Year Is SAFE To Buy

2017 *Nissan* *Versa* *SV Sedan 4D* ** We're All In This Together and We Are Open and Ready To Serve! Estamos Juntos en esta Situacion y Estamos Abiertos y Listos para Servir ☎ Call or TEXT.. 2017 Nissan Versa - $12,036 (Loma Linda) < image 1 of 8 > 2017 nissan versa sv. condition: good cylinders: 4 cylinders drive: fwd fuel: gas odometer: 32000 paint color: silver size: compact title status: clean It has not given me any issues and always gets me to where I want to go! It has a great working AC in this hot weather and is always. Nissan Versa / Versa Note 2017, Polished Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Trim Accent by SAA®, 1 Piece. Bumper Accent trim is an upward facing trim that is applied to the upper face of the rear bumper. It is unique, creative and..

2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback Special Edition For Sale, Used

2016 Nissan Versa 4dr Sdn CVT 1.6 S Plus FREE CARFAX ON EVERY VEHICLE $7,777 Nissan versa one owner car clean title low miles no issues $6,800 (Phoenix) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $5,995. 2017 Nissan Versa Note SV CVT FREE CARFAX ON EVERY VEHICLE $7,988. 2017 Grey Nissan Versa for sale with only 22,000 miles Asking for 10,000 o.b.o Great Gas Mileage 31 miles in the city/ 39 highway Modified Rims and great condition inside and outside. Quiet engine and lots of trunk space. No damage or major issues to the car. You can have a Mechanic available or provide you with one to explain the condition of.

Nissan Versa general Suspension Problems - part

NEWS: Nissan is recalling certain 2017 Versa, and Versa Note vehicles; AIR BAGS Report Receipt Date: APR 26, 2017 NHTSA Campaign Number: 17V275000 Component(s): AIR BAGS Potential Number of Units Affected: 509 MAY 2017-- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2017 Versa, and Versa Note vehicles.The ring plate that secures the air bag cushion to the passenger frontal air bag. Problems with CVT Transmission. Owners of the Nissan Versa have experienced multiple transmission problems. Problems with the CVT transmission have been reported by many drivers, and a class action has been filed. Owners may be entitled to compensation or new vehicles because of the multiple problems. Here is one report

Nissan Announces Major Settlement After Transmission

Unlimited access to your 2017 Nissan Versa manual on a yearly basis. 100% No Risk Guarantee. We'll get you the repair information you need, every time, or we'll refund your purchase in full. This manual is specific to a 2017 Nissan Versa. RepairSurge is compatible with any internet-enabled computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet device More Nissan Versa Specs. If you live in the Dallas area and have been searching for a new car like the 2017 Toyota Yaris iA, Hyundai Accent, Honda Fit and the Ford Fiesta, we propose you take a lengthy look at the 2017 Nissan Versa.You could find that with its bounty of easy-to-use features and fun-loving persona, it suits your lifestyle needs How much do 2017 Nissan Versa 5,000 Scheduled Maintenance Services cost? Get an instant quote. Services, parts, costs, labor, and complete recommendations from YourMechanic Fuel Economy of the 2017 Nissan Versa. Compare the gas mileage and greenhouse gas emissions of the 2017 Nissan Versa side-by-side with other cars and truck

2012-2017 Nissan Versa Evap Charcoal Canister 149503AB0A 1

The Worst Nissan Versa Model Year You Should Never Bu

If you're looking for information on a newer Nissan Versa, we've published an updated review: 2019 Nissan Versa Review For those seeking a roomy, fuel-efficient subcompact sedan with playful styling, solid reliability and a great price, the 2017 Nissan Versa sedan may be exactly the right car. Naturally, buyers willing to sacrifice such features as power windows and mirrors can get a great. 2017 Nissan Versa Note. Yes, most customers will gravitate to the available Xtronic continuously variable transmission ($1,300). I chose the manual to a) keep the car's cost down and b) see if. The estimated cost to maintain and repair a Nissan Versa ranges from $80 to $3673, with an average of $276. Car. Service. Estimate. Shop/Dealer Price. 2015 Nissan Versa L4-1.6L. Service type

Nissan Versa Won't Start Diagnosis Drivetrain Resourc

These prices reflect the current national average retail price for 2017 Nissan Versa trims at different mileages. They are based on real time analysis of our 2017 Nissan Versa listings.We update these prices daily to reflect the current retail prices for a 2017 Nissan Versa Getting an economy car doesn't have to be boring or uncomfortable, Nissan's Versa Note especially good at relieving the latter problem. The Japanese brand's second smallest hatchback gets a mid-cycle update for 2017, highlighted by a particularly attractive new V-Motion chromed grille design sourced from previously restyled models. For further questions about the Takata Airbag recall you may contact Nissan Consumer Affairs at 1‐888‐546-1048. Nissan is mindful of the impact that COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is having on many of our daily lives. Due to the urgency of this airbag safety recall, it remains important your affected vehicle is repaired as soon as possible

2017 Nissan Altima Has Only a Few Virtues - Consumer Reports

2017 Nissan Versa - Problems, Statistics, and Analysi

Is a 2017 Nissan Versa SV CVT with 96k miles worth it for $5k? It has deep scratches on the hood and along the entire driver's side (keyed?) but otherwise has a clean title and runs with no issues when i test drove it 2021 Nissan Versa. Review, Pricing, and Specs. Starting at. $15,930. 8 / 10. Specs. Photos. Our car experts choose every product we feature. We may earn money from the links on this page Take a look at this quality 2017 Nissan Versa!! This vehicle has a Silver exterior and it looks AMAZING! With the great price and our guaranteed approval auto financing, you can't go wrong with this vehicle. Contact us at 425-697-6969 now to schedule a test drive. Our hours are Monday through Saturday 9:30am-8:00pm and Sunday 10:00am-6:00pm 2017 BLUE Nissan Versa (3N1CN7AP4HL) with an 4-Cyl 1.6 Liter engine, Auto CVT w/Xtronic transmission, located at 412 Auto Vista Drive, Palmdale, 93551, (661) 945-0620, 34.592636, -118.13668

$35 Electric Power Steering with Fail-Safe - No eBay2009 Nissan Murano - Overview - CarGurusSecurity Indicator Light Nissan Altima 2009 | AdiklightNissan Note interior | Autocar

Our 2017 Nissan Versa Sensors products start for as little as $2.99. Plus, when you shop with Advance Auto Parts, you're shopping among top auto parts brands. We carry 9 of the best brands around, like Schrader and FAE. With Advance Auto Parts, you know you're getting trusted Sensors parts and products your Versa will love Nissan believes the Versa Note is sufficiently different from the Versa 4-door sedan that the two variants do not share ratings. Beginning with 2016 models, the driver frontal airbag was changed to a simpler design with flexible venting technology. Two tests of the Versa Note were conducted by Nissan, one of a 2014 model and the other of a 2016. Rogue. miles. The contact owns a 2017 Nissan Rogue. While turning the vehicle right or left, the driver's seat made a strange creaking sound. Nissan of lithia springs (811 thornton rd, lithia springs, ga 30122, 770-674-6080) was contacted and did not assist. The contact notified the manufacturer and was advised to call NHTSA